May 18, 2013 Workshop
Family Development Camp 2013 has been Cancelled. Sorry for this disappointment, there were not enough families signed up to make the camp work. This was AABA’s second and last attempt for providing the Camp. AABA will concentrate on more workshops and activities for Attachment Disorder families.
Extreme Family Makeovers:
Below is an alternative to the camp, which Nancy Thomas has created.
Nancy Thomas has a Extreme Family makeover program, where she comes to your home. Just think you would have one on one time and training with Nancy in your own home environment, this will help Nancy find out what kind difficulties you are having and help you with the problems.
This program is designed to help families to connect and help challenging children (up to 12 years of age) to redirect their paths at home. The focus of this program is to renew, recharge, and empower each parent with effective techniques to decrease their child’s aggression and destruction, while increasing love and laughter in their homes. This is achieved through a powerful in-home program with daily skill building and parenting interventions to build the child’s trust, honesty, self-control and conscience development.
Nancy’s program’s has been developed on over 30 years of success working with violent, defiant, destructive children. These children can learn to be respectful, responsible and fun to be with.
The cost and days vary with the size of your family.
- Families of four or less: Three day makeover is $4850.
- Families of five or six: Four day makeover is $6450.
- Families of seven or more: Five day makeover is about $8050.
Pre Game Package of Materials:
· Books and DVD’s
· Nancy’s airfare and hotel (Nancy with be at your house before the kids get up and leave around 9:00 pm each day)
· Telephone strategy session (1hr) with Nancy
• The Kick off Includes:
· Support and relief for parents
· Training and support for parents on effective interventions
· Trust and cooperation building activities for families to connect
· Daily skill building and self control exercises for children
· Chores to increase focus, patience, and build self worth
· Powerful nutrition education
· Respite provider training
· Community and extended family support education
· Full written plan of action at conclusion